We at SBS aim at producing leaders, entrepreneurs, artists, writers and managers. Our alumni are our valued ambassadors and we always put our best efforts to nurture a strong and continued association with them.
Our Alumni Centre aims at bringing all these outstanding professionals and their collective wealth of knowledge and experience together on a single platform. This shared excellence is our contribution to the growing generation, the Institute and the society as a whole.
The SBS Alumni Centre has been formed with a broader objective of providing a network that may influence the growth of the institute. The Alumni Centre keeps in touch with the alumni of SBS. It also creates a platform for the current students to have an interaction with our past successful students to get their guidance in career mapping. The Alumni Centre also tries to increase the bonding of the students with these alumni by organizing Alumni Meets where the alumni can formally address the students and share their thoughts on institute and future. These Alumni Meets also serves the purpose of providing a platform where the past students can get in touch with each other.
The Alumni Centre helps with an objective of placement, where good alumnus can always help the institute in getting placement offers for the current students.
The SBS Alumni Centre aims to bring all its alumni together and share their collective wealth of knowledge and experience towards institutional development.
- To establish and maintain an alumni centre structure consisting of board and specialization-wise batch representatives that will enable in the smooth governance of the centre.
- To strengthen ties between the Institute and alumni for encouraging them to participate in the various cultural and social activities.
- To inspire alumni to enhance the leadership of the Institute and stay connected.
- To provide a focal point of contact among alumni to interact and network with each other.
- To support the institute with resources that it will need for its various activities.
- Prof. Amol Jadhav
- Pooja Kuriyali – PGDM Batch 2018-2022
- Vishal Khedekar – PGDM Batch 2018-2022
- Anuradha Mishra – PGDM Batch 2018-2022
- Nishi Chopra – PGDM Batch 2020-2022
- Samruddhi Gamre – PGDM Batch 2020-2022
- Rushabh Pawar – PGDM Batch 2020-2022