Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
Internal Quality Assurance cell plays a key role in maintaining the quality of education in the institute. It channelizes the efforts of the institution towards academic excellence.
Vision & Mission
- To ensure best quality culture as the main concern for academics and administration with the right mix of self and external quality evaluations and sustenance initiatives
- To be a driving force for ushering in quality by working out the appropriate intervention plans for removing barriers and deficiencies for meeting the diverse needs of stakeholders.
- To develop a quality system for conscious, consistent and catalytic program action to
- improve the academic and administrative performance of the College
- To develop quality benchmarks and parameters for academic and administrative activities
Function of IQAC
- Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education
- Documentation of the various programs /activities of the College, leading to quality improvement
- Development of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) of the College based on the
- quality parameters/assessment criteria developed by the relevant quality assurance body (like
- NAAC, NBA, AB) in the prescribed format (To be discussed)
As part of our commitment to quality, we have embarked upon our journey of ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management Systems) certification. We have a major commitment to achieve the highest levels of quality in all our activities. The Institute has a very clear and transparent way to monitor and evaluate the quality of various programs and activities initiated by it.
The Institute has its own IQAC which is certified under ISO 9001: 2015 by Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS). IQAC closely monitors quality performance and BIS provides expert advice as and when required.
We at Samira’s Business School (SBS) are committed to achieve a high level of satisfaction amongst our students and interested parties by-
- Consistently imparting knowledge using the latest techniques, based on the prescribed and designed syllabi
- Practicing one on one interaction with every student
- Increasing awareness and competence of employees
- Complying with all applicable statutory and regulatory norms
- Continually improving the effectiveness of our quality management system based on ISO 9001:2015
SBS endeavors to consistently maintain quality in terms of the effectiveness of teaching and learning process, attractiveness and relevance of syllabus, student satisfaction and competence of the students to required level. We strive for continuous improvement through feedback from all stakeholders including parents, students, industry. Quality of the service provided to the students are measured and evaluated through our transparent and strong feedback system.
As we continually strive to fulfill our mission, we remain ever mindful of our legacy in higher education fervent commitment to both the highest level of excellence in academic achievement and broad opportunity for every student to achieve his or her best.
Through system-wide strategies, initiatives, and innovative developments in our college, we are working to expand and enhance the ability of the individual to meet the needs of the 21st century.